Tuesday 2 September 2014

Im back, again

hi, its 1:24 am right now and i feel so desperate to write. I really like expressing myself in words but the lazyness has consumed me BIG TIME so, yeah i was gone a year or so

haha guys dont read my previous post, its so funny and embarrassing. but i personally dont want to delete it, it shows me how i was before and how i changed in writing (lol)

so 1am thought aye
i dont really have anything much in mind right now, again im telling you, im just SO desperate to write something
i guess i'll just write random stuff abt whats been going on lately

its at the end of my semester break, im not liking it. but honestly speaking, i actually quite excited of returning to college. Not that im that bored at home that i want college to fill my time, its just i feel i want to get back doing some productive things? like attending lectures ha ha ha and do stuff with my club..im gonna regret typing this after 1 week of going back to college no joke

my best friends Puteri and Naimah are flying off soon. Naimah is returning to India for med school there and Puteri is going to UK to start her degree. i hate you guys. i can assure you that there will be a big drama at the airport, (u guys dont know how dramatic and aunties my friends can be) so we will definitely make a scene hahahaha but who cares, i will miss you guys like crazy i swear

Izurin is flying off to aussie too. WHY DO U GUYS NEED TO GO OUT OF THE COUNTRY :(
I know how it feels good to study there and yea i personally want to try living there too but
U HAVE EVERYTHING HERE, YOU HAVE FAMILY, AND US.WHY LEAVE?
haha see------ this is just 20% of my dramatic unleashing

me............ well im going back to shah alam. Back studying law. Back trying to figure out what i love.
To be honest, i dont feel that im passionate abt law at all. i just study and i want to be a good student.
So far, law is fine. its like a whole memorizing skills game being in law school but its fun to know serious stuff and current issues around.

i seriously dont know what i love. i just love to shop, dressing up, eat and take pictures i guess?
i wish there'd be a job for that

yeah i think thats all from me. Till then :)









No comments:

Post a Comment